One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There are definitely no underlying motives where we are sneakily trying to close hospitals down.’
- ‘I had secretly and sneakily created her gift weeks before she would open it.’
- ‘Thomas says the team also managed to sneakily promote New Zealand by placing the name on the boat's foresail, in clear breach of rules forbidding corporate logos.’
- ‘Can I sneakily choose seven books instead of one?’
- ‘The whole album shimmers, and the songs - though not as uptempo as most tunes that you can't get out of your head - are sneakily infectious.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.