One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Can I sneakily choose seven books instead of one?’
- ‘The whole album shimmers, and the songs - though not as uptempo as most tunes that you can't get out of your head - are sneakily infectious.’
- ‘I had secretly and sneakily created her gift weeks before she would open it.’
- ‘There are definitely no underlying motives where we are sneakily trying to close hospitals down.’
- ‘Thomas says the team also managed to sneakily promote New Zealand by placing the name on the boat's foresail, in clear breach of rules forbidding corporate logos.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.