One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I've seen her mystify and beguile audiences before with her great stage presence and all around snazziness.’
- ‘The snazziness comes from the flexibility of it.’
- ‘For Fall they are doing it in a slightly crackled distressed patent which makes it more urban and gives it snazziness for those that find this super functional bag a tad boring.’
- ‘After loading it up fairly quickly, the beginning cut scene blew me off my feet with its snazziness and funkiness.’
- ‘The groovy crew of animated bounty hunters makes their way to the big screen, but they lose their trademark snazziness to the limp, overlong plot.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.