One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They have built a snazzily designed English Language introduction to their remarkable website.’
- ‘Our snazzily designed jeans with structured shapes offer a slimming silhouette that help you look hip and trendy.’
- ‘I craned my head around the snazzily dressed Turk to peer into the deepening darkness of the temple.’
- ‘It is snazzily styled - genuine French chic - very well equipped and extremely economical.’
- ‘You also have a bunch of expenses, some of them the basic things you need to keep alive, and many of them the basic things you need to do to keep your employer happy, like dressing snazzily.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.