One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Whenever the subject of the war comes up, the hosts - to a one - are snarlingly hostile to any critic, and utterly toadying to the Bush administration.’
- ‘it starts to wear thin and you have to bite back the snarlingly withering response…’
- ‘During an altercation with some soldiers, Joaquin is killed when confronted by Captain Love (a snarlingly evil Matt Letscher) and Alejandro decides to drown his sorrows in beer, a temporary solution if ever there was one.’
- ‘Hans-Dietr Bader makes a snarlingly harsh Herod, with a voice that penetrates to every corner of the theater.’
- ‘Ineffably cool and snarlingly righteous, it blows initially-impressive recent efforts by both Massive Attack and Primal Scream into the water simply by means of having something to say and a definite way to say it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.