One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Tucked among the trees on the northern end of the plains, I visited the decaying remains of a snarer's hut.’
- ‘The concern is that the state could face large fines if licensed snarers inadvertently kill or harm threatened species such as Canada lynx or bald eagles.’
- ‘Activities conducted in the area included education and awareness seminars for snarers and trappers during the winter snaring and trapping seasons.’
- ‘Badger snarers employed by the Department of Agriculture as part of a so-called TB Eradication Scheme have been described as ‘blackguards’ in the Sunday Independent.’
- ‘Only fully certified snarers would be allowed to operate in March ‘to ensure the highest level of protection for non-target species,’ the report recommended.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.