One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Tucked among the trees on the northern end of the plains, I visited the decaying remains of a snarer's hut.’
- ‘Activities conducted in the area included education and awareness seminars for snarers and trappers during the winter snaring and trapping seasons.’
- ‘Only fully certified snarers would be allowed to operate in March ‘to ensure the highest level of protection for non-target species,’ the report recommended.’
- ‘Badger snarers employed by the Department of Agriculture as part of a so-called TB Eradication Scheme have been described as ‘blackguards’ in the Sunday Independent.’
- ‘The concern is that the state could face large fines if licensed snarers inadvertently kill or harm threatened species such as Canada lynx or bald eagles.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.