One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And then there was the asparagus salad, a few staffs of snappingly fresh stalks atop a smoky sweet jumble of ‘Sweet 100’ cherry tomatoes and roasted eggplant.’
- ‘They are dark and snappingly crisp and efficient, the chocolate equivalent of an after-dinner mint.’
- ‘The male and female members can be combined with each other by inserting the annular stud snappingly into the annular socket.’
- ‘You will have a mouth-watering experience with their sushi made of carefully selected snappingly fresh fish, and the standard array of Japanese dishes such as udon, teriyaki-chicken and seaweed salad.’
- ‘The inner disk of the pair of coupling disks has a rounded edge and a cone-shaped convex outer surface, whereas the outer disk of the pair of coupling disks has a cone-shaped concave outer surface and an edge with a rounded surface capable of being bent back that snappingly receives the rounded edge of the inner disk of the pair of coupling disks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.