One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘OK then, plenty of information, but I think it lacks that snappiness that slogan shirts usually have, also it's lucky I'm a big lad or the size of shirt needed for all this would drown me.’
- ‘The American cocker spaniel, for example, once sweet and docile, was bred indiscriminately when it became popular, and problems with health and temperament resulted; it soon gained a reputation for snappiness and instability.’
- ‘The response to this was one of relief and excitement, with the track retaining the Keane feel and snappiness of tracks on the debut album; ‘Hopes & Fears’.’
- ‘I apologized for my snappiness and told him that finals made me edgy.’
- ‘Everybody's on board here, and everything just sails along on the charm of its people and the snappiness of Soderbergh's rhythms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.