One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To get chocolate to be that perfect hard, snappable feel that is loved across the world we need to temper it.’
- ‘And then, once again, you are right that we have no evidence to prove or even point to a thin or snappable blade!’
- ‘A tool bit holder for a hand power tool has a tool bit holder body has a receiving bore for a tool bit shaft of a tool bit insert with at least one recess, a locking body snappable into place with the recess of the tool bit shaft.’
- ‘Shower curtain rings inspired the idea for this purse - I actually started the first version of it with the chunky snappable plastic rings from my shower.’
- ‘The invention relates to two congruently snappable half-shells which can be combined so as to form an eyelet, particularly for trimming a hole of a textile material or similar.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.