One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for sugar snap
- ‘Edible-pod snap peas such as ‘Sugar Snap’ and supersweet corns such as ‘Butterfruit’ have become standards in many vegetable gardens.’
- ‘For snap peas, Sugar Snap is an old-time favourite with excellent taste.’
- ‘It depends on the type of pea, of which there are three: shelling peas, snap peas, and snow peas (also called Chinese or mangetout peas).’
- ‘Add snap peas and steam until tender, about two minutes.’
- ‘Throw in a couple of snap peas and mangetouts so that the children discover they can eat the pod as well.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.