One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There's a good trio of sisters, with Suzanne Burden outstanding as a snakily vain Goneril.’
- ‘Pfeiffer is wonderful as the treacherous Eris, her voice as snakily sinuous as the wisps of smoke that trail and envelop her.’
- ‘Mears snakily threads melody, then tears into the reed, taking the clarinet into the other world.’
- ‘His yearning voice is laden with the characteristic microtonality of Arabic-influenced pop but uncoiled more snakily and with spine-tingling verve.’
- ‘He plays a snakily elegant playboy named Jamison, who has raised the art of seduction to a lucrative business.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.