The process of checking a new building for minor faults that need to be rectified.
- ‘Many developments go through difficulties, most have to sell properties while the site is incomplete and dirty, snagging is a perennial irritation - all this is not ideal, but yet properties still manage to get successfully sold.’
- ‘Practical completion should then be achieved late this week but full/final completion of all site works and our own snagging and quality inspection will go into next week I think.’
- ‘It was stated that you wish to purchase our materials and have Hayes Industries complete the entire works including snagging 4/12 and 1st Radius Area.’
- ‘The snagging and inspection of high level services is gaining momentum and we are optimistic that there will be a visible improvement in the completion of services over the next few weeks.’
- ‘They stated that until the M & E work and its snagging is completed, work on the ceilings and floors can only follow tightly on these completions.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.