One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thanks to great prices and the snackability of the food, Barrio has become one of the town's most popular happy hour stops.’
- ‘Your once favorite dip has suddenly lost its snackability?’
- ‘Vending machines containing branded foodstuffs and sodas are handily placed for maximum snackability in the classrooms.’
- ‘Rather than using health-based metrics, restaurants and snack food companies evaluate their products according to craveability and snackability.’
- ‘Love the crunch and snackability of potato chips but not the calories and carbs?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.