One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Love the crunch and snackability of potato chips but not the calories and carbs?’
- ‘Your once favorite dip has suddenly lost its snackability?’
- ‘Thanks to great prices and the snackability of the food, Barrio has become one of the town's most popular happy hour stops.’
- ‘Rather than using health-based metrics, restaurants and snack food companies evaluate their products according to craveability and snackability.’
- ‘Vending machines containing branded foodstuffs and sodas are handily placed for maximum snackability in the classrooms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.