One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Horse and Fish delivers a crisp modern fusion of smoochy bossa and more upbeat rock-influenced Tropicalia grounded in jazz’
- ‘Having made their purchases together, they head for a designated singles check-out lit in smoochy pink neon.’
- ‘‘I'm fed up being surrounded by smoochy couples everywhere I go,’ moans a Newcastle woman sick of the ‘smug couples thing’.’
- ‘Loving couples were called in for a smoochy dance.’
- ‘As the name suggests, this is a smoochy violin CD, not one that is focused on jaw-dropping feats of agility - in other words, it is romantic, not Romantic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.