One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An effect created by the application of dark eyeshadow on the eyelids and dark eyeliner that is smudged along the upper and lower lash lines.‘smoky eyes are a make-up classic that never go out of style’in singular ‘she kept her make-up simple with a smoky eye and pink lip’
- ‘I created a soft smokey eye with rose colors and a shimmery pink on the lid.’
- ‘She chose a black halter-neck dress and opted for seriously smokey eyes.’
- ‘She went for a dramatic smoky eye and her signature beachy wavy locks for the special occasion.’
- ‘She teamed it with a classy black clutch and smoky eyes.’
- ‘The star looks stylish in a floor-length black dress, opting for nude lips and smokey eyes.’
- ‘She completed her striking look with dramatic winged eyeliner and sexy smokey eyes.’
- ‘She had the bad-girl look on lockdown with a choppy bob and smoky eyes.’
- ‘She appeared lightly tanned and wore bold and sultry makeup, going for smokey eyes and claret-coloured lips.’
- ‘She balanced her bright pink lipstick with a soft, silvery smoky eye.’
- ‘The actress made her green eyes pop with a smoky eye.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.