One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Crack is basically cocaine in its smokable form.’
- ‘Injection drug use and smokeable cocaine in particular are related to HIV transmission among Latinas, both through shared injection equipment and through sex-for-drugs-or-money exchanges.’
- ‘In the tough, internal logic of the closed institution, there are also practical reasons to turn to the hard stuff: smokeable drugs are more difficult to consume in secret than injectable ones.’
- ‘If the black market choose to supply an addictive substance like heroin or this smokable methamphetamine, you normally see a big chain reaction of crime following it as addicts struggle to support their habits.’
- ‘In most of the drug consumption rooms, the use of smokable cocaine is not allowed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.