One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(chiefly in R & B pop music) a slow, romantic song.‘if slow jams are your thing, then this CD really does the trick’
- ‘The album is funkier, slinkier and filled to the brim with poppy slow jams.’
- ‘Please share your sexy slow jams with us in the comment box.’
- ‘"Send It On" is a great old-school-inspired slow jam reminiscent of Prince's "Adore."’
- ‘"Dime Piece" could pass for any slow jam out today, with its generic hook, lyrics, and beats.’
- ‘He can croon a slow jam with the best of them, of course, but he's also quite good with the inspirational anthems.’
- ‘And for the first single, he reunites with Fabolous for a mid-tempo slow jam.’
- ‘Can slow jams make a major comeback this year?’
- ‘"Burn" has the same sultry slow jam feel as his other hit ballads.’
- ‘He really is doing what he does best, those great slow jams, and very much about getting into the mood.’
- ‘If you're a fan of slow jams you will feel like a kid in a candy store, as all angles of love are covered here.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.