One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Its basically an oversized shirt, and overpriced at that, but I dig the slouchiness and the cut out shoulders and the soft muted grey.’
- ‘The sheer slouchiness of Boyfriend jeans and their catwalk counterparts is a welcome novelty in a world used to the no-pain, no-gain culture of extreme heels, skinny jeans and pudding-preventing bodycon dresses.’
- ‘The principal declared war on slouchiness: Students must obey a dress code, and they better not show up to class without a notebook and pencil.’
- ‘We offset the slouchiness of the sweatshirt with a very tailored, Ann Taylor pencil skirt.’
- ‘All you have to do is go to the thrown-together fanboy site, where you'll find the exact brands of clothing that constitute that studied slouchiness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.