One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I didn't account for the slippiness of the shiny look.’
- ‘And varying chemical groups and molecular weight can tweak the viscosity and slippiness of the product.’
- ‘As I said before in the equipment section, you can place a piece of wax paper underneath the slip mat to aid it in its slippiness, the paper creating less friction.’
- ‘With regards to the slippiness of the stainless, will it be any more slippy than a tiled floor?’
- ‘She asked if the road was bad, and I said I hadn't felt any slippiness yet, but was driving with extra caution.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.