One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A fence panel that slides to create an opening.‘the slip panel into the paddock’
- ‘"Fly along and let down the slip panel," the schoolmaster cried.’
- ‘Presently I saw a slip-panel, which I touched with one finger.’
- ‘They fired upon her and she fell down close to the slip panel.’
- ‘There's the slip panel at last—I can just see it!’
- ‘They both got off their horses and walked along the fence till they came to an opening, with a slip panel.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.