One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This news delighted the Nova Scotia-born guitar slinger, who enthuses that he ‘feels like a new beginning’.’
- ‘I share Chris Conley's suspicion of the tendency to throw mud on people of great accomplishment and as one of the recent slingers I take his questions seriously.’
- ‘This guitar slinger and singer whiled away his childhood in this very neighbourhood; and the prodigal son returns from some busy road trips with Adam Gregory to perform this night.’
- ‘We expected so very much more from a slinger of rhyme.’
- ‘In certain sectors, they say, it was permissible to regard everyone, infants and grandparents included, as though they were grenade slingers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.