One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He was several inches shorter than herself, slimly built, and draped in colorful clothes.’
- ‘The slimly built local lad is in the form of his life and with each outing he seems to improve.’
- ‘He is tall, refined, slimly athletic, and from old money.’
- ‘He was slimly built but had a quiet strength about him that told her that this was no ordinary man.’
- ‘The slimly built paceman bowled lengthy spells without compromising on his intensity, and struck a few key blows.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.