One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The slimly built paceman bowled lengthy spells without compromising on his intensity, and struck a few key blows.’
- ‘He is tall, refined, slimly athletic, and from old money.’
- ‘He was slimly built but had a quiet strength about him that told her that this was no ordinary man.’
- ‘He was several inches shorter than herself, slimly built, and draped in colorful clothes.’
- ‘The slimly built local lad is in the form of his life and with each outing he seems to improve.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.