One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An optical device attached to the front of a camera lens for rephotographing a transparency.
- ‘The simplest method is to make one exposure of just the moon using a very long lens and another of an interesting landscape, then combine them later in a slide duplicator.’
- ‘There are slide copiers made for 35 mm cameras, usually designed to fit on an adapter ring around the lens.’
- ‘If the filters could be placed between the slide duplicator and the camera, we'd be good to go.’
- ‘I noticed other slide duplicators for this type of camera seem to have a longer tube than this configuration.’
- ‘Looking at slide copiers it became apparent that the costs were excessive for a single project.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.