One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Of course, the sliceable sauce is also suitable as ready-made sauce upon convenience products.’
- ‘Epidemiologic data indicate that precooked, sliceable turkey deli meat is the cause of this outbreak.’
- ‘In general terms hot smoked fish is flaky whilst cold smoked fish is firmer and sliceable.’
- ‘She also continues to make jobne, a homemade cow's milk cheese served as a fresh spreadable cheese and as a sliceable aged cheese.’
- ‘If you've never had them and are curious, consider a pot of split pea soup boiled down until sliceable, and you're about there.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.