One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The maximum rate at which an amplifier can respond to an abrupt change of input level.
- ‘In plain English the slew rate of a power supply tells you how quickly the power supply is able to respond to a power surge without the voltage level dropping too much, thus the higher the number the better.’
- ‘While this correction resolved the slew rate issue, it makes it harder to solve the newly discovered signal strength problem.’
- ‘This overshoot can also be controlled by limiting output slew rate, but as mentioned above this solution will be problematic if greater bus speed is desired.’
- ‘The slew rate of the cannon is 90 degrees per second.’
- ‘Additionally, these authors utilized a high-temperature slew rate possibly implicating a kinetic effect in its formation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.