One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It contains two plots, very slenderly related to each other.’
- ‘She turned around to reveal a large gash and a piece of metal imbedded into the flesh slenderly behind her right shoulder blade.’
- ‘She stepped back and crouched so her face was slenderly below his.’
- ‘He examined his flat, slenderly muscled stomach, noted the distinct absence of red and green from his wardrobe, and scowled smugly.’
- ‘She is most certainly eye level with me, but more slenderly built, but not a twig.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.