One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Have many casual sexual partners.‘I had stopped sleeping around, and returned to an almost chaste state’
- ‘When he did, she was angry and admitted she had been sleeping around during their entire relationship.’
- ‘Before I met him, he was quite wild - drinking and sleeping around.’
- ‘They are lovers, but he sleeps around with other women too.’
- ‘He is not sleeping around outside of our marriage, as far as I know.’
- ‘She knows he is sleeping around but she won't use condoms because ‘that would look as if I don't trust him.’’
- ‘It is assumed that you only get pregnant if you sleep around.’
- ‘Now, she just felt like a person who sleeps around seeking sexual gratification.’
- ‘Threesomes are very common in gay relationships, often though they are used as a way to appease a partner who wants to sleep around.’
- ‘But anyone can sleep around, what is risqué about that?’
- ‘I wish my roommate could stop sleeping around with every man she comes into contact with.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.