One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But what seduces me is the unfussy sleekness, the minimalist precision and playful pop, the lurid miasma of styles.’
- ‘He radiated a fastidious sleekness that can only irritate.’
- ‘I paused as I walked past, and admired the van's sleekness.’
- ‘I think that this advice was not well intended and that the counter campaign itself was technically flawed, its major flaw being its American-style sleekness.’
- ‘The very seamlessness of the composition, with its glossy floor, lends a sleekness that, for some, will accord ill with the rest of the museum.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.