One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A bangle or bracelet worn above the elbow.
- ‘It can be worn as shown, or on thumb and three fingers, and makes a terrific slave bracelet.’
- ‘This slave bracelet is composed of a Celtic cuff bracelet attached by chain to a Celtic ring.’
- ‘Amythest glass beads and stretch cord form the unique, one of a kind slave bracelet or hand flower.’
- ‘If you can't find the perfect slave bangles or require more information, please feel free to contact us.’
- ‘Rhinestone slave bracelet includes adjustable finger ring and adjusts at the wrist from 6.5 to 10.5 inches around.’
- ‘3-piece slave bracelets are available in styles with genuine turquoise, black enamel, and lavender inlay.’
- ‘Peruse through our beautiful pendants and necklaces, dangle and post earrings, pins and brooches, and wonderful new slave bracelets.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.