One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A bangle or bracelet worn above the elbow.
- ‘If you can't find the perfect slave bangles or require more information, please feel free to contact us.’
- ‘Peruse through our beautiful pendants and necklaces, dangle and post earrings, pins and brooches, and wonderful new slave bracelets.’
- ‘This slave bracelet is composed of a Celtic cuff bracelet attached by chain to a Celtic ring.’
- ‘Rhinestone slave bracelet includes adjustable finger ring and adjusts at the wrist from 6.5 to 10.5 inches around.’
- ‘Amythest glass beads and stretch cord form the unique, one of a kind slave bracelet or hand flower.’
- ‘3-piece slave bracelets are available in styles with genuine turquoise, black enamel, and lavender inlay.’
- ‘It can be worn as shown, or on thumb and three fingers, and makes a terrific slave bracelet.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.