One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Playful sexual activity.‘all Walter thought about was a bit of slap and tickle in the grass’
lustful, sexual, erotic, amatory, ardentView synonyms
- ‘I took her home for some slap and tickle, she brought her electric toothbrush and left it in my bathroom.’
- ‘To be honest, most men will probably be happy with a bit of special slap and tickle on Valentine's Day, but if your man isn't like that (yeah, right) and you still want to buy a gift, here's a few suggestions.’
- ‘Then an overall wearing reject would wander up to the local women and offer them a jug of moonshine for a little slap and tickle.’
- ‘He lends new meaning to the term slap and tickle.’
- ‘The wholly antiseptic slap and tickle that we see on screen will only make unschooled zygotes blush.’
- ‘You have to realize that even if they exchange harsh words for your amusement, when they leave, it's all drinks and jokes and maybe a little slap and tickle.’
- ‘Be honest with yourself, if you're there for a bit of slap and tickle, and that's all, you set the scene.’
- ‘Which only proves that the devoted like their slap and tickle as much as the rest of us.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.