One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Playful sexual activity.‘all Walter thought about was a bit of slap and tickle in the grass’
lustful, sexual, erotic, amatory, ardentView synonyms
- ‘He lends new meaning to the term slap and tickle.’
- ‘Which only proves that the devoted like their slap and tickle as much as the rest of us.’
- ‘Then an overall wearing reject would wander up to the local women and offer them a jug of moonshine for a little slap and tickle.’
- ‘You have to realize that even if they exchange harsh words for your amusement, when they leave, it's all drinks and jokes and maybe a little slap and tickle.’
- ‘The wholly antiseptic slap and tickle that we see on screen will only make unschooled zygotes blush.’
- ‘I took her home for some slap and tickle, she brought her electric toothbrush and left it in my bathroom.’
- ‘To be honest, most men will probably be happy with a bit of special slap and tickle on Valentine's Day, but if your man isn't like that (yeah, right) and you still want to buy a gift, here's a few suggestions.’
- ‘Be honest with yourself, if you're there for a bit of slap and tickle, and that's all, you set the scene.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.