One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The height of a cone from the vertex to the periphery (rather than the centre) of the base.
- ‘Notice that the vertical elevation provides an infinite number of possible integer slant heights.’
- ‘In a regular pyramid, the slant heights are all the same length.’
- ‘What happens to the surface area, volume, slant height, radius and height as you roll the cone tighter?’
- ‘Since in a regular pyramid the triangles are all congruent, the slant heights are the same.’
- ‘I suggest giving students the slant height for this assignment to be used effectively.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.