One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Morgan mentally scolds herself at her slanderously obtuse remark as Jody's mansion lay just a block down.’
- ‘However, some of what are slanderously called ‘illegal settlements’ on the West Bank are really resettlements of areas populated by Jews.’
- ‘You might expect it would have been for slanderously questioning King's integrity.’
- ‘What should be poignant moments come out slanderously funny, and the capper twist makes this the most satisfying of the bunch.’
- ‘Modern apologists slanderously depict the Meccan heathens as fanatics intolerant of Mohammed's innovative cult.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.