One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The best waterski slalomers in the world arrive in our back yard.’
- ‘This is normally done after all the other slalomers have completed their runs.’
- ‘For me, as a slalomer, I work hard to keep my consistency and competitiveness up to par.’
- ‘The magazine was published during 1986 and 1995 and was sent by post to slalomers all over the world.’
- ‘But I've seen videos of good slalomers, and some of them seem to have very high stance angles.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.