One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Bahamas already has a reputation for slackness.’
- ‘They see nothing wrong with slackness and tiefing.’
- ‘Marshall, though, would not escape with slackness again, even if it wasn't quite so slapstick the second time round.’
- ‘We are putting pressure on ourselves and a bit of slackness seems to have crept into our defending at times.’
- ‘Any slackness on Sunday against Tyrone and we'll be punished severely for it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.