One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the first stage, which peaked in 1968, most skyjackers attempted to get to Cuba; in that year, 18 of 22 attempts were successful.’
- ‘It's no anomaly that fifteen of the nineteen suicide skyjackers of came from Saudi Arabia.’
- ‘When I was in FAA, the skyjacker usually took over a plane and asked for large amounts of money.’
- ‘In less than an hour, it was back over Oak Ridge, with the skyjackers again threatening to crash the plane into the facilities.’
- ‘We meet the romantic skyjackers who fought their revolutions and won airtime on the passenger planes of the 1960's and 1970's.’
- ‘Most skyjackers, and especially the common criminals, had no idea what life in Cuba was really like.’
- ‘They have at their disposal what are for all practical purposes human intercontinental delivery systems composed of skyjackers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.