One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The bird is a notorious skulker, tending to show itself only momentarily, and is as difficult to see well as a nightingale.’
- ‘Though they are skulkers, they ‘sing’ in a constant chatter or mew, sounding rather like a cat, alerting one to their presence.’
- ‘The best, in my opinion at least, was the Siberian rubythroat, a ground-dwelling skulker with a jewel-like ruby throat.’
- ‘But she was a rogue - a thief, a skulker, a shadow of the streets.’
- ‘Our police force isn't notified about this skulker for hours.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.