A petty criminal of mixed ethnic origin; a hooligan.
- ‘Sometimes using colored girls for decoys, skollies waylay and rob British and American servicemen.’
- ‘We were laughing and having a good time but soon some skollies came looking to see what was going on.’
- ‘But my Inner Voice was getting stronger; I stuck to my principles and refused to do what the skollies [bad guys] said.’
- ‘But this is not just about some skollies stealing and murdering.’
- ‘The cast slips in and out of well-drawn characters, being required to play anything from schoolchildren to drunken skollies.’
Afrikaans, probably from Dutch schoelje rogue.