One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Tight-fitting jeans with very narrow legs.‘she teamed her skinny jeans with a plain black T-shirt’
- ‘I lived in leggings and tunics, skinny jeans and tees / tanks.’
- ‘Too much pressure is put on mothers (celeb and otherwise) to be back in their skinny jeans by their six week check-up.’
- ‘I see he's adopted his dad's style of dress - with the skinny jeans and t-shirts.’
- ‘Perfect with leggings or skinny jeans while running errands around town, these stylish kicks cleverly add the height of heels without the pain or discomfort.’
- ‘But her day-to-day looks are much more low-key, including lots of skinny jeans, easy tees and button-ups and chic sunglasses.’
- ‘She was back out in the city today in a puffy jacket and skinny jeans.’
- ‘From a fur-trimmed anorak and faded skinny jeans to paisley-printed trousers with a tie waist belt, his aesthetic vision was anything but typical.’
- ‘Dressed in skinny jeans and brown ankle boots, the proud mom walked her mini fashionistas to class.’
- ‘Are they stuffy boardroom types or trendy hipsters in skinny jeans and scruffy beards?’
- ‘Sheh was wearing a leather-trimmed parka, skinny jeans and high-top sneakers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.