One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'm allergic to the fashionable notion that skinniness is next to godliness.’
- ‘Thin girls can be ugly; fat girls can be beautiful - but fat is not attractive in itself, any more than skinniness is.’
- ‘I don't think it did anything but emphasize my skinniness.’
- ‘Ignorance and skinniness may be bliss, but being big and shredded are most FLEX readers' goals.’
- ‘I didn't want him to feel my skinniness against him.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.