One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A pornographic film.
- ‘The depth of plot and character development are on par with your average skin flick.’
- ‘After all, this is the man who wanted to include a birth scene in one of his skin flicks.’
- ‘Frenzied moments of impulsive violence and sexuality lend the movie the sublime naughtiness of a hand-cranked skin flick.’
- ‘It's an audacious bit of dialogue for a cheapo skin flick starring some of the most naturally chesty gals you'll ever see in your life.’
- ‘But Terry soon finds there are sinister forces at work in the skin flick trade.’
- ‘Look, no one is saying that your standard skin flick is supposed to be rock solid when it comes to plotting and characterization.’
- ‘For a long time, it looks like this early '60s skin flick will merely be an excuse to show pert particulars for untold moments of monotony.’
- ‘Violent films, he lectured, were the real pornography, not the skin flick that Dave wanted as a present.’
- ‘I just figured they felt that my previous career in skin flicks had little bearing on my vision for America's energy future.’
- ‘They represent everything that the raincoat crowd ever wanted in a skin flick.’
- ‘After inventing the skin flick with The Immoral Mr Teas, he took infinite pains in a genre where very few pains were really required.’
- ‘Fifty-three performers are now on the industry's self-imposed quarantine list, barred from performing in any skin flicks until further notice.’
- ‘What is notable about this movie, however, isn't the plot, or lack thereof, which would just make it another lame skin flick.’
- ‘Ward for no apparent reason is currently seeking legal advice over a home-made skin flick which she claims they made together.’
- ‘These movies look about as good as skin flicks from the early '70s are bound to look.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.