One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Five skijorers completed two days of racing and just over 13.5 miles of trails in the Distance Class.’
- ‘They'll enjoy the extra business, and you and your dog and all the other skijorers will enjoy more trails to run.’
- ‘Some creative re-juggling of start positions was required to keep skijorers away from the big teams.’
- ‘Some agricultural land owners will gladly grant access to skijorers wishing to cross their land.’
- ‘He said he once saw a skijorer with a corgi-beagle mix, its legs not more than four inches long.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.