One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Five skijorers completed two days of racing and just over 13.5 miles of trails in the Distance Class.’
- ‘Some creative re-juggling of start positions was required to keep skijorers away from the big teams.’
- ‘He said he once saw a skijorer with a corgi-beagle mix, its legs not more than four inches long.’
- ‘Some agricultural land owners will gladly grant access to skijorers wishing to cross their land.’
- ‘They'll enjoy the extra business, and you and your dog and all the other skijorers will enjoy more trails to run.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.