One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A track on a slope for skiing.
- ‘After completing their ski run, other skiers in the group realized Phillips was missing and went back to look for him.’
- ‘The Skiing game had a sheet with the route of a ski run on it, along the lines of which you would guide your blob.’
- ‘Once outside he looked up the slope, towards the top of what had been the ski run.’
- ‘To get to the greatest ski run in the Alps, take the cable car to the top of Aiguille du Midi.’
- ‘That allowed the mountain to open Heaven's Sake, an intermediate ski run which runs off the Peak chairlift.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.