One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Sebastian Smee talks to five eminent sketchers who never went to art school’
- ‘His ideas and methods were easily adapted by his fellow amateur sketchers.’
- ‘‘Keep practising, and you'll be quite a good sketcher,’ Tom told him, that smile curving his lips again.’
- ‘But Donna isn't a good sketcher, and if you can't sketch you have to show the assistants what you want.’
- ‘I'm more of a sketcher, but I just thought they needed something.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.