One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We have a lot of messy rules made up situationally over a long period of time.’
- ‘Many children talked about news stories in which they seemed situationally interested.’
- ‘With the more amorphously defined 'public order' offences, criteria of what constitutes a disturbance are situationally variable.’
- ‘Exposure to the particular stimulus provokes anxiety, which may include a situationally bound panic attack.’
- ‘We constantly monitor communications to keep ourselves situationally aware of what is going on around us.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.