One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many children talked about news stories in which they seemed situationally interested.’
- ‘We have a lot of messy rules made up situationally over a long period of time.’
- ‘We constantly monitor communications to keep ourselves situationally aware of what is going on around us.’
- ‘Exposure to the particular stimulus provokes anxiety, which may include a situationally bound panic attack.’
- ‘With the more amorphously defined 'public order' offences, criteria of what constitutes a disturbance are situationally variable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.