One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for Swazi (the language)
- ‘All of our Siswati translators are mother tongue speakers who live in-country.’
- ‘The trouble is that Siswati isn't the language that will get you a job in Johannesburg.’
- ‘At first I could only speak Siswati; now I can speak English.’
- ‘Many Siswati speakers in America need to translate birth certificates and transcripts from Siswati into English.’
- ‘Modern Siswati has lost all but one of the click sound sets.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.