One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She has just introduced the idea that the magazines promote the idea of sisterliness.’
- ‘The sisterliness between the two women veils the novel's fascinating ambivalence towards different kinds of female creativity: motherhood and writing.’
- ‘I think her sisterliness, albeit reluctantly it seems, is very misplaced.’
- ‘She could see that it was easy to think, subliminally, of her sisterliness as something chaste and, well, unsexy.’
- ‘Her sourness and envy are apparent in her readiness to put down Iris and her lack of sisterliness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.