One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Schultz has given the green light for 45 stores to install CD burners, allowing the espresso sippers to sample online music and then make their own albums.’
- ‘Though long the home of wine sippers, microbrews and tourists sipping Irish Coffees at the Buena Vista, San Francisco has developed a bit of an exotic sweet tooth.’
- ‘This creamy, sweet whisky liqueur is more of a sipper with coffee than a glugger over ice.’
- ‘After years of its shoot-it-and-shiver reputation here, American consumers finally helped establish fine tequila as a first-class sipper worldwide.’
- ‘Humans can be divided into many defining sets: cat people or dog people, beer drinkers or cocktail sippers, those who wear gold or those who wear silver.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.