One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of a nasal sinus.
- ‘Patients often give a history of recurrent attacks of bronchitis, chronic sinusitis, and pneumonia.’
- ‘He stressed that surgical candidates are typically those with a past history of sinusitis, or nasal trauma.’
- ‘One possible stimulus that may exacerbate asthma is chronic sinusitis.’
- ‘History of any prior pneumonia and sinusitis was recorded from the patient problem list.’
- ‘People who have allergy-based asthma often have chronic sinusitis as well.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.