One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If you want both the missiles and the sinkable carrier you can put the contents of both files into a single file.’
- ‘And, contrary to popular belief the Titanic is just as sinkable as any ship out there.’
- ‘After assembled, the floater body and counterweight member being sinkable, sink in water.’
- ‘When nobody's at home, the empty sinkable house collapses on its hydraulic ram, disappearing from sight into the ground.’
- ‘The sand piles are soft and sinkable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.