One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The sand piles are soft and sinkable.’
- ‘When nobody's at home, the empty sinkable house collapses on its hydraulic ram, disappearing from sight into the ground.’
- ‘If you want both the missiles and the sinkable carrier you can put the contents of both files into a single file.’
- ‘After assembled, the floater body and counterweight member being sinkable, sink in water.’
- ‘And, contrary to popular belief the Titanic is just as sinkable as any ship out there.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.