One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's depressingly revealing: Pinter's staccato sinisterness does not illustrate a point; it distracts the audience from the fact his point is so banal.’
- ‘Perhaps they thought a dose of sinisterness would give listeners something they could get a firm grip on, but for all the pent-up fantasies that fueled this record, Enemies doesn't rise to the occasion.’
- ‘I found Tom McBeath's Iago a very comical one, but he lacked the sinisterness and maliciousness that comprises the other half of Iago's persona.’
- ‘In terms of sheer sinisterness, though, I think Herr Lipp and Papa Lazarou are hard to beat.’
- ‘His face lost its sinisterness, turning confused.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.