One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Whisky unblended with any other malt.
- ‘Some of the new bourbon consumers are migrating from single malt Scotch and Irish whiskey.’
- ‘Although most of the whisky available is owned by large multinationals, there is greater interest in older single malts and vintage dated whiskies.’
- ‘I'm pretty sure he preferred whisky: single malts, no doubt.’
- ‘A few nights ago my parents had a friend over for dinner and opened a very expensive bottle of single malt whiskey which they delicately poured into glasses with equal parts water and sipped with great excitement.’
- ‘Over single malt whiskey and haggis, we reminisced over the Cubs' long losing history.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.