One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Whisky unblended with any other malt.
- ‘A few nights ago my parents had a friend over for dinner and opened a very expensive bottle of single malt whiskey which they delicately poured into glasses with equal parts water and sipped with great excitement.’
- ‘Over single malt whiskey and haggis, we reminisced over the Cubs' long losing history.’
- ‘I'm pretty sure he preferred whisky: single malts, no doubt.’
- ‘Although most of the whisky available is owned by large multinationals, there is greater interest in older single malts and vintage dated whiskies.’
- ‘Some of the new bourbon consumers are migrating from single malt Scotch and Irish whiskey.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.